Practice Emphasis: Adam Decker’s practice primarily consists of real estate and business litigation, real estate development and transactions, and representing, advising, and consulting clients ranging from individuals and closely held businesses to large companies. Adam is a problem-solver and a communicator, and as such, he is frequently hired as a mediator to assist disputing parties reach a settlement.
Adam Decker’s clients include: property owners, real estate developers, automobile dealerships, restaurants, churches, licensed contractors, lenders, title/escrow companies, engineers, farmers, ranchers, franchisors, educational institutions, manufacturers, commercial landlords/tenants, and real estate professionals.
Adam worked for three major Phoenix area law firms before eventually creating a firm with his close friends, Aaron Finter and Michael Schern, beginning in 2010.
Bar Admissions: Adam Decker was admitted to the Arizona State Bar in 2002. Adam is licensed to represent his clients in the trial and appellate courts at the state and federal levels in Arizona.
Education: Adam Decker attended Arizona State University as a Merit Scholar, graduating magna cum laude with a B.A. in English. He studied law at Washburn University, where he received his Juris Doctor. During law school, Adam was a judicial extern for the Honorable Sam A. Crow with the U.S. District Court of Kansas.
Professional Associations, Memberships, and Honors:
- Is "AV rated", the highest rating given through Martindale Hubble's® Peer Review Ratings System. That rating comes from a survey of fellow attorneys and judges.
- Was selected for the Thomson Reuters' 2012 and 2013 list of Southwest Super Lawyers® as a Rising Star, a distinction honoring the top 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state.
- Served as Judge Pro Tempore for the Maricopa County Superior Court.
- Served as an Arizona Association of REALTORS® Legal Hotline attorney.
- Graduated from the City of Mesa's Leadership Training and Development program.
- Served as chairman of the City of Mesa's Downtown Development Committee.
- Approved mediator and arbitrator for the Arizona Association of REALTORS®.
Personal: Adam is a fifth generation Arizonan, and he is blissfully married with wonderful children.
Committed to delivering the very best to each and every client.
We have a reputation for providing high quality representation and reliable counsel.
Our Firm represents clients ranging from individuals, businesses, traded fortune 500 companies and industry leaders.
Our genuine concern for our clients has helped our firm achieve success Rising Star by Super Lawyers® AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®.